- 12/7 Spit Jack Returns to Stowe!!
We'll its been a long time since we have been asked to play in Stowe. Looking forward to this gig before we take a break to work on new material and do some recording. Come down to the Vermont Ale House for a wild time with our friends Burrow Owl and The Tsunamibots. Not sure if you know but the Stowe school department has banned all dances due to twerking. We end to fix this. We encourage twerking and we will bring the music back to Stowe!
- The Amazing Seth!
So not only is Seth a kick ass drumer who knew he also could make custom leather items? Check out the guitarstrap he made for Tom T.
- Next Stop Radio Bean 11/22-Late night
Looking forward to this show. Last time we played Radio Bean Ke$ha showed up and there was all kinds of shananigans going on. Always a good time at the Bean. See you there
- Barre Here we come 11/2
Well we had a blast partying with all of you Friday night at Charlie O's! We are going to keep this party going with our return to the infamous Southside Tavern in Barre VT. Our friends Burrow Owl will be joining us and it has the makings of a good time. See you there!!!
- Going To Get Loud in Montpelier 10/25
Looking forward to Friday and partying with our friends The Pitty Whores and the Thundercocks. Always a good time when we play with these bands. At least what we can remember. The details are always a bit hazy after a show at Charlie O's. See you there!
- Hughtoberfest Kick Off Party!
- In other central Vermont news, local punks Spit Jack are hosting their annual Hughtoberfest party this Friday, October 11, at Hostel Tevere in Warren. What is Hughtoberfest, you ask? Great question! Itâ€™s a festival thrown by SJ guitarist Tom Theohary every October in honor of his neighbor, Hugh. Now that we have that squared away, this yearâ€™s lineup features the Hardcore Sallies, State of the Union and, of course, Spit Jack, who will very likely attempt to get kicked out of their own festival, cuz theyâ€™re awesome like that. [Read More...]
- Spit Jack gets shout out by pro snowboarder Rich Whinnie
- Here is a rapid fire of the other things thatâ€™s right with snowboarding: Jacob Clute RIP brother!, All of my regional team riders â€™cause theyâ€™re loyal, passionate, and they rip, Interior Plain Project, Jake Durham, Make Friends or Die, Kevin Castanheira, Spit Jack, Josh Reid, Paul Maravetz, Sully, Anna Starr, Cafiero, Grady, Theo Muse, Bald E-Gal, Marc Moline, flop houses, couch surfing, fast food, 12 Months, Brothers Factory, Flanel Lifestyles, Local Gnar, first chair, so much more but I canâ€™t think right now! [Read More...]
- Hughtoberfest Kick Off Party!
Our favorite time of the year. Hughtoberfest! This is always a great show. Hots chicks, booze flowing, music cranking, house a rocking. What more could you ask for? Joining us at the party will be our friends State Of The Union from Boston, The Hard Core Sallies, and those crazy robots the Tsunamibots.
- This day in History- 8/28 Spit Jacks first show
2 years ago was Hurricane Irene…
But 3 years ago we were chugging Black Velvet (not Jack Daniels) in the back parking lot of Darkside….we had a brief band meeting and then rushed onto the floor at Darkside like we were taking the stage at at Wembley Stadium.
Let the good times roll! Thanks for all the support!
- Late Night at the Radio Bean-10/24
Come Join us for late night deabuchery at the Radio Bean in Burlington. Its been quite awhile since we played a Saturday night in Burlington. Looking forward to raising some hell once again. Might never be asked to play again so try to make this one.